That's a bit tricky. If you feel around the screen, you need to find the OK
button. You can't seem to get there by flicking. I had to scroll down with
a two finger upward swipe and then feel around the screen to eventually
find and double tap the ok button.

--
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power; The iOS Edition