No it won't have a second tone, or an individual town, I did talk to an Apple
representative about this a while back, and it will show up as line one or line
2 I think. But for what he's winning, he would be better off using something
such as Google voice or if he wants it paid for option magic jack as it has its
own standardize ringtone.