Hi,
I have the scale and I had it paired with my phone at one time and now it
doesn’t seem to pair. I’m thinking it might be the iOS because it was paired
with iOS 12 and now it won’t pair with iOS 14 sell something to do with the
scale I think.

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568