What sort of cable is used to connect via wire to a Victor device? This could
go further to convince me they are worth the price.
Marie

From: Jennie Facer
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2021 6:23 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple Airpods Pro Max

I love these things. They fit my ears really well, and though they feel heavy
at first, once they are on my head, they fit wonderfully. I also do not see why
you could not use them outdoors. The ear cups are not water proof, but the
outside of them is made with illuminum. I think they are cool, but again you
have to be looking at the price as well to see if they will fit comfortably.
You can get a cable from apple to wire your victor readers and that with them.
It does not come with it though. It should if you ask me.
Jenn

Jenn and Kumi