Hello,

I'm quite sure you can add Bookshare books on our computer to rEad2Go, but you
must zip each into a folder first. If your Audible books are in iTunes and on
your phone, you can tell the iTunes app to access your iPod library to play
them. Just be sure to add the Bookshare and Learning Ally books to the correct
app, and you'll be fine.

Best,
Anna