I have been considering the Cosori Air Fryer Oven.  Does anyone have experience
with that one?

Karen P

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kay Malmquist
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 9:48 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Cosori air fryer review

Hey Jenny,

If you have an echo or dot and you have it connected to the air fryer, you can
tell it to resume the air fryer after you have the recipe programmed in and
even though you haven't started it yet, it will start the fryer.  We have
Highmarks just below all of the buttons, but we rarely use them.  I love that
air fryer.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear"
Author Unknown.