From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 9:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Comparing VoiceOver And NVDA

It's a bit general, but of course everybody is more or less biessed towards
whatever system they use, in my case that would be Windows and Jaws and some
are more biessed than others. If anything I would say that if you compare free
screenreaders then nowadays one absolutely would have to include Narrator and
if it is true that voiceover on the MAC has not seen major updates and
development for some years this definitely cannot be said of Narrator. Under
Windows 7 Narrator was very limited and of little use and definitely not a
screenreader one could consider using on a daily bases. Under Windows 10
Narrator has steadily been improved and it has received major updates and
enhancements to the point where it is now quite impressive.