From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Robert
stigile
Sent: Wednesday, 3 March 2021 11:35 am
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: saving up for a new iPhone, should I purchase the 12 pro, or wait
for the 13 to come out.

Hi
If apple is going to offer it obviously people have been asking for it.
Its all about having options.
Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568

On Mar 2, 2021, at 2:29 PM, Anthony Vece
<ajv...@gmail.com<mailto:ajv...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Joshua;
With all the iCloud storage and other companies offering storage why would you
need 1 TB on your iPhone?
It doesn’t make semse to me however; what do I know.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 12 Pro!!!

On Mar 2, 2021, at 5:18 PM, Esther