That works Anna! Not only that but I solved my problem, in another thread, with
advancing pages in the Pages app. In that case, I usually get three pages on my
screen before I have to scroll. If I go all the way past the test to where it
says "txt field", i can pan left once and in this case do chord-1456 and I not
only scroll to the next page but also I have a new three pages (for intance 4,
5 and 6) and don't have to scroll again until I have done those pages. The only
difference is that in iBooks I am dealing with the scrool left and right
controls while in the Pages app I am dealing with the scroll up and down
controls. The key in both cases is to go past the end of the text field and pan
left once before scrolling.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl