  From: Richard Turner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2021 5:00 PM
  Subject: RE: AirPods Max first impressions

  I too have jumped on the band wagon and order them today.

  I went for the Space Gray, and it says they will be here between March 23-30.

  I was going to get the Sky Blue, but didn’t want to wait an extra 3 to 4
weeks.

  I at least know I can return them if I am not hooked, but I suspect I will be
keeping them.  We shall see, or hear.

  Richard

  Ralph's Observation:  It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to
realize that you are in a hurry.

  My web site, www.turner42.com