Hi,

Sonos does have an email announcement thing to which you can subscribe. Since I've purchased directly from them I believe i saw its option to subscribe during check out.

I believe it might also be found once you log into your Sonos account at their site under your profile even if you hadn't purchased from them and have only set up your Sonos account when you set up speakers.

I got an email touting the new speaker today but had also seem whispers about its eminent arrival in the tech press via Twitter.

Take good care.

Robin