If you want an iPad with 128 GB of storage, you'll need to get the standard
iPad, which is a very capable device and should be all you'll need to do most
things.
My wife has the seventh generation version of the standard iPad with 128 GB of
storage, and she is very happy with this device. The eighth generation has a
step newer processor, and should be even more capable of doing whatever it is
you need to do.

- Brad -