Yes it's on to backup to Icloud, and yes my Icloud has enough space.
I've hard reset the phone, updated the phone, done everything I can think of.
Same problem on my husband's phone.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Donna
Casteen
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 9:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: BlindSquare Crashing?

My only other thought that hasn’t been mentioned- Are you signed into iCloud?
How much free storage space is available in iCloud? Is Blind Square turned On
to backup to iCloud? If you go to Settings, iCloud & swipe down to Blind Square
you can check to confirm that Blind Square is on to backup to iCloud. Any of
the saved places in the Blind Square app are saved to iCloud for each use of
the app. I am not having any problems with the app. I have the latest update to
the app, 5.1 that was released 3 months ago. My only other suggestion is to
contact the app developer. It seems that you are the only person having the app
crash immediately upon launching the app.

Donna

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/629BFF2A-850B-40B5-985B-B8C7FA4B35B5%40gmail.com.