Hi Marianne,

Whether it is VO friendly or not is anybody's guess. Maybe Apple Stores will
have one of these sets set up as a demo, then you could go there and ask
them to let you try it with Voiceover.

I agree it's a gadget although as Ben pointed out just as any home
automation this can have it's uses.

I am much more looking forward to seeing smart appliances like washers,
dryers, stoves, dish washers etc. LG, Samsung and a few others have been
talking about this and showing off units at CES for a couple of years now,
but I don't think anything has really made it's way into the mass market
yet. I want to replace my old clunker of a Matec top loading washer at some
point with a modern front loader, but so many of them nowadays have touch
sensitive controls or endlessly turning dials which make it hard to mark
them properly. I'd much rather put my laundry in, pull up an app and set the
program, water levels etc.