From: "Wendy Lin" <wendy9...@hotmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: signing up for Club House

Hi all, based on my understanding I think we have to be invited by our
friends who already have Clubhouse in order to sign up for Clubhouse. At
least that's how it was with me. After I had entered the information that
was required to get on the platform, it took a few minutes for the
activation and then I was able to go through the rooms and everything.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DM6PR07MB688963B95C7B0935AD26A792A34E9%40DM6PR07MB6889.namprd07.prod.outlook.com.