From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Anthony
Vece
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 6:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A review of the soon to ship Sonos Roam portable smart speaker

I can’t get the link to open.
Sent from my Verizon iPhone 12 Pro!!!

On Apr 14, 2021, at 7:49 AM, Sieghard Weitzel
<siegh...@live.ca<mailto:siegh...@live.ca>> wrote:

Sonos announced this new addition to their speaker line-up back in March, here
a good review of what promises to be a popular product. For once Sonos ha s
also gone away from their ultra clean design and have incorporated tactile
markings for the volume and play/pause buttons, a welcome feature for us blind
users. I have reordered my Roam more or less right away after it was announced
so hopefully it will ship next week and I get to try it for myself. Here now
the initial impression of the reviewer followed by the link to the full review:

If I could sum up the Sonos<https://www.rollingstone.com/t/sonos/> Roam in a
single sentence it would be: Well worth the wait. I’ve been trying the $169
smart speaker, which is available for pre-order right now and will be released
on April 20 for a couple of weeks. After putting the Sonos Roam through its
paces I wish all portable speakers worked this well, and sounded this good.

Sonos Roam Review: The New Standard for Portable Smart Speakers
(rollingstone.com)<read://https_www.rollingstone.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rollingstone.com%2Fproduct-recommendations%2Felectronics%2Fsonos-roam-review-1154546%2F>

Best regards,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/MWHPR06MB31351638F35E79080FE95B15C74E9%40MWHPR06MB3135.namprd06.prod.outlook.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/MWHPR06MB31351638F35E79080FE95B15C74E9%40MWHPR06MB3135.namprd06.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/582A2875-C895-4B26-895B-65FA5A468718%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/582A2875-C895-4B26-895B-65FA5A468718%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.