All done.

Richard

On Apr 15, 2021, at 6:41 AM, Star Gazer <pickrellrebe...@gmail.com> wrote:

  *   I’ve Googled and apparently the Iphone 12 mini (and this seems unique to
the Iphone 12 though I don’t know if it is unique to only the mini is that it
no longer charges wirelessly. It charges for a minute (and I mean that
literally) then stops. I’d like that fixed.
  *   I’d also like to have voiceover come over the phone speaker and audio
through a speaker when paired to Bluetooth.
  *   For example, I’d like to be able to listen to a caps game over my
Bluetooth speaker and say all kinds of things over text about the game and have
that be displayed if you will on my phone.
  *   I’d like the default to be where voiceover is displayed on the Iphone
speaker instead of being picked up by Bluetooth with the rest of the audio.
  *   This is an ongoing issue since my last Iphone, an Iphonex I think.
  *