From: Apple Accessibility <accessibil...@apple.com>
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 7:16 AM
To: richardturne...@outlook.com
Subject: Re: Random letters showing up after the letters "mi." appear in an
app; Follow-up: 766884486

Hello Rich,

Thank you for your email. We appreciate you passing along this information, but
we ask that customers who are experiencing the behavior to contact us directly.
This helps us collect pertinent informaton to assist with an investigation
without anything getting lost in translation.

Sincerely,

Apple Accessibility

For more information on Accessibility at Apple, please visit:
http://www.apple.com/accessibility
http://www.apple.com/support/accessibility

On April 19, 2021 at 17:08:36 PM GMT,