They are Sunglasses with speakers built into the frames.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Stahl" <stahlredstone.0...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 2, 2021 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: Bose frames

So just for clarification, are these devices headphones or some sort of speaker system? I've never heard of them.

On May 2, 2021, at 10:39 AM, rick.alf...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi. Afte4r trying a few different Bluetooth glasses and open ear type headsets I finally decided on the Bose Frames Tempo. They are a wrap around style set of sun glasses with awesome battery life compared to some of the others and the sound is decent given the size of its speakers. I wear them every day and use them for listening to podcasts or audio books and they also work great for making and answering phone calls. They are expensive but work the best for me.

My next favorite are the AfterShokz AeroPex but don't care for the way that AfterShokz headphones work with Siri because you have say "hey Siri" when issuing a Siri command via its multifunction button which is totally unnecessary with other brands.

Warmest regards

Rick Alfaro