  From: Thom
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 9:23 AM
  Subject: RE: A cool little program which I just learned about

  Your entire computer will be able to be accessed by your IOS device.
  There are also options to access this through a web address. If you log in
you will have access to it all. Then there are links to share folders that you
would want others to see.

  So if you want just one subfolder to be given to someone, it will have a url
for them to click on, and will only show the portion you allowed them access
to.

  Make sense?