I have a question. If someone sent you a text and you thought that you deleted
it. Is there a way to get it back? I have an I phone s e 20 20. Didn’t know if
the text went to the trash or something. Thanks for the help.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 5:42 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Text message question

I just sent my self 2 text messages to my SE 2020 iPhone using the, @vtext.com,
domain from my computer.  1 text message was a little over 800 characters and
the 2nd text message was roughly 600 characters.

Neither text message was received in full.  Both text messages were around a
144 character count

I copied / pasted the partial message into Word to get the character count.
I'm curious if anyone gets the same results if they send texts using SMS.
Normally I send text messages using MMS when possible.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.