From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Mike B
<mb69ma...@fastmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2021 6:33:42 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Sirius XM iPhone App

Hi Alan,

I messed up the prior password resetting steps for the Sirius XM app, so here
they are again:

 When running the app as a streaming account it requires it's own user name and
password login credentials separate from other accounts you may have listed
on the website
and here's how to change the password for the smart phone app.  I posted this
yesterday, but for some unknown reason the message didn't make it to the
list.

Okay, I found the reset password option in the Sirius app under Settings / Sign
out / / Forgot password

1. you single finger double tap on the, Sign out button.

2. you swipe to and single finger double tap on the, Forgot password button.

3. you swipe to and find the, Reset your password, button.

You're then asked if you want to reset the password and you're sent an email to
the email address / account associated to the app.  From within the email
there's a link that you click on to change the password.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.