You can always try and look for an older used iPhone or iPod Touch, one which
still has an older version of iOS on it. Of course if you happen to catch the
Instant Pot WiFi on a good sale it may not cost more than something like that.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Penny
Reeder
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 12:38 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Question about Instant Pot and iPhone

Your plan was my plan, as well. Then, my IPhone developed a problem. I cannot
reply to text messages that are sent to me. When I called Apple, the only thing
the tech expert could suggest was updating my phone to the next upgrade (14.5).
Reluctantly, that's what I did. Now I cannot use my Instant Pot, nor is the
messages problem fixed...

It is not a good week!
Penny

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CALQHv%3DDyf%3DXcUXOnRcZG%3DmZsLU5uYYnhULk3%2BW24m2xxqu_%3Dxw%40mail.gmail.com.