Hi,

I don’t know if anyone has an idea or if what I want is even possible. I am
trying some beats flex wireless headphones. Anytime that the microphone is
enabled with these headphones, I hear a bit of microphone sound  through the
headphones, almost like a recording studio audeo monitor function or something.
 I have never heard this with wired headphones and obviously would prefer not
to have it when using dictation or a audio phone call of any sort.  Currently
as soon as the microphone is turned on, you can hear it Kickin in the
headphones.

Kelly