I was able to place a DoorDash order tonight after not doing so for a while,
but it seems with this latest update some of the pages are messed up on the
initial screen, like, for favorites, it continuously reads delivery in under 20
minutes without the restaurant names being visible.

I was able to do a gift card for someone through the app, but you really have
to be careful, because what you put in the edit boxes isn’t  visible for
correct in errors.