Hello everyone,

First of all, Prime Video is definitely a part of Amazon. As to whether or not you can subscribe to Prime Video channels without having Amazon Prime, I can't speak to that. I pay for Amazon Prime. So I have Prime Video. And I have a few different monthly subscriptions for some of the Prime Video channels. I find the channels that I am subscribed to, more accessible than the actual Apps. So this is why I have chosen to go this route.

I wouldn't think though that you could use Prime Video, or the Prime Video channels without purchasing an Amazon Prime subscription. Something tells me that Amazon wouldn't be that giving. LOL!

I do have one question though.

Does anyone know if you can receive audio description when using some of the Prime Video channels?

For instance, one of the channels I am subscribed to is, Paramount Plus. The App is a pain! Both on my iPhone, and on my Fire TV. But the Paramount Plus channel is much easier to deal with.

I can't figure out though if I can access the audio description for some of the shows through Paramount Plus, that I know offer this.

So does anyone else know?

Thank you,

Terri