From: Richard Turner
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 12:23 PM
Subject: RE: New Empty folder on the Home Screen

As far as I know, you cannot create a folder without dragging an app on top
of another app.

I believe you can use the Health app to store pictures and such as part of
the emergency info; or I believe you could use the Wallet app to do this.

It may take some experimenting.

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com