I've mentioned using the Balance My Checkbook app by LingsDesigns before on
this list. But best I can tell from looking at the two apps and my purchase
history, I was using the legacy version of the app and not the newer version
now being offered. However, when I wanted to perform a search through my
various transactions and could no longer find the search transactions button
even though I've used the paid version since 2016, I went to the app store and
downloaded the newer version and the search function did indeed work. I
noticed, though, that the notes for the update done about a month ago for that
newer version, which is no longer the most current update, mentioned
improvements for VoiceOver, and so I was wondering what those improvements
were, as the legacy app didn't have, and likely didn't need, that particular
update.

Also, with the legacy version of the app, the notes field from a prior same
transaction was already filled in for the next same type of transaction, but
that appears to not be the case with the newer version of the app. For example,
when paying the utility bills, sewer bill or water bill or whatever would
already be filled in the notes section from where I had paid that same company
the month before in the legacy version of the app but not in the current
version.

thus, I was wondering if I've gotten things mixed up from downloading and
installing the two versions, or if I'm seeing things correctly here? I can
certainly contact the developer if necessary, but if anyone still uses either
the legacy app or the current one and could answer any of these things for me,
that would be appreciated. Again to confirm, since maybe my ramblings were a
bit confusing: first, just to satisfy my curiosity, does anyone know what the
improvements to VoiceOver were done about a month ago in the current version of
the app? Second, is the autocomplete feature for the notes part of the app no
longer available in the current version of the app? And finally, is the search
transaction feature no longer available in the legacy app?