From: Danny Leung
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2021 6:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Accessible App for a Good Robot Vacuum Machine

Hi Aleeha,

Thanks for sharing. I’ll check it out!

Cheering for you!
Danny

On 27 Jun 2021, at 12:12 PM, Aleeha Dudley <blindcowgirl1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
Tha app for the Shark robot seems to be pretty good, although mine’s not set up
yet. I just bought it on prime Day.
Hope that helps,
Aleeha

  On Jun 27, 2021, at 10:45 AM, Danny Leung <dlng321.mob...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Hi listers,

  I am planning to purchase a wireless Robot vacuum machine. If you own one,
may I know your pinion and recommendation? You can email me privately if needed.

  I am most interest to know about the accessibility of the app; the model that
is worth the value. And everything’s else.

  Thanks in advance for your input.

  Grateful for you!
  Danny

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/D73E680B-3371-4FF2-B2C4-1CE47540D125%40gmail.com.