From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Barbara
Stahl
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2021 9:51 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: how is the overdrive user experience with voiceover?

I use the overdrive app all the time. It definitely works really well for
audiobooks. As for e-books. A while back I tried borrowing an epub ebook and it
was not accessible. However, many of overdrive's available ebooks are also
available in a kindle format which works great, you just read it on the kindle
app or another device like a kindle fire tablet. But you can do all of the
checking out from the overdrive app.  I don't know if the epub ebooks have
become more accessible because I haven't tried them since they were not
accessible or useable in the past and the kindle books work just fine for me.
I have heard that the libby app was not accessible.
Finally, concerning the cloud library service, how does it compare to
overdrive? Does it have a wider selection of books than overdrive or are they
the same.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/C66302DC-B594-45A2-B0D1-9C56CD568E44%40gmail.com.