Well, she claims Teamviewer is no longer available for free for Windows and
that's what she needs to go through. She could use the computer as well, but
without some easy way to get this done either on the phone or computer when she
has no scanner would make it difficult.

Is there no way to have actual guidance with how to scan? She has KNFB reader
as well, but when vo says top left, right, bottom" or whatever not visible,
obviously she does not know where to go, as she's totally blind and this is
required.
Sent from my iPhone