Hello,

I don't know about that one, but the one I got, which is pretty accessible
in the sense that it has rotary knobs, is at
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WBSVH33/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

The one I have can easily be made more accessible in the sense that there
are notches on both knobs, and they are not free-spinning knobs, but are
rather manual rotary knobs, and the notch would help anyone wanting more
precise temp control pu dots on the thing. I know what the rough temp is
because of where the notch is, so for me, this one works. If you are
looking for more digital control, I can't recommend this one, as it is
analog.

Thanks.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

attachments for security threats.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for
Windows, visit nvaccess.org <http://www.nvda-project.org>

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970)
(393-4481) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly.

Thank you, and have a great day!