I am glad you did not have to go the reset all settings route to fix it. The
problem Ihad several years ago when I went that route, with the resulting
situation described earlier, was that Apple Braille Screen input got seriously
jumbled up, none of the dots were remotely where they were supposed to be,
making it completely unuseable. I now know how to fix it if it gets that way
again, leaving resetting all settings as the last resort. I don't remember ever
having seen that folder you mentioned, I am going to look for it now. Thanks
for letting us know the resolution to your problem.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone S E 2