Thank you, this is helpful.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Carolyn
Sent: Tuesday, August 3, 2021 3:56 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Sharing YouTube videos

To flick, you place a finger (I use my index one) on the screen, and do a
quick, light slide to the right usually. You can go to the left, if you want to
go back. Then, there is up and down, like a menu on, say, Recent Calls, when
you highlight and flick. Come to think, I think I flicked to the right to save
one to my Contacts. Anyway, it is a light small movement with one finger. I
think I flick down in Messages to delete. Some of this stuff gets to be so
automatic.