From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kayla King
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:48 AM
To: viphone list
Subject: re: Carbonite

Also, is there a cost asociated with the program?

Contact info:
Skype: lamuchachabonita
email: kking2...@sbcglobal.net
Twitter: kaylakingmezzo
My page on Facebook is where you can keep track of my life as a singer!:)
http://facebook.com/profile.php?id=167826723323855
<http://facebook.com/profile.php?id=167826723323855&refid=5> &refid=5