  From: Richard Turner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 09, 2021 10:56 PM
  Subject: Re: how do you get rid of slide to type?

  You want settings, general, keyboard.
  Turn off predictive and slide to type. I also turn off smart punctuation
because when searching in certain places like Bard, titles with apostrophes
don't get found.

  Richard
  "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds
discuss people." -- Eleanor Roosevelt

  www.turner42.com

    On Aug 9, 2021, at 8:37 PM, Kay Malmquist <kay.malmqu...@gmail.com>