Hallo Richard,

thank you for buying the ColorVisor. I'm sorry that you haven't had much
success with it, so far. Could you please deliver me more details so that I can
get an impression of the problem? Which device do you use? Which object(s) did
you try to scan? Do you know something about the object's color and the
surrounding light? How far away from the object did you hold the camera? Which
color names are announced by the ColorVisor?

Thanks in advance for the information.
Greetings

Jan

---
ColorVisor - The app to identify colors.
Available on the App Store:
http://itunes.com/app/ColorVisor
---
Dr. Jan Blüher
visorApps - Accessible apps for iPad & iPhone
Bayreuther Str. 2
D-01187 Dresden
Germany

phone: +49 (0) 351 16053907