From: Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2021 7:36 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: NLS eReader by Humanware observations

It is so easy, and I think better, to use its onboard feature to download books
from NLS, rather than going through the extra steps of downloading it through
Bard mobile then putting it on the card.

Richard
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss
people." -- Eleanor Roosevelt

www.turner42.com