Oops! It was in the notification area on my SE 2020. I just missed it.
Now, I need to figure out what Blue alert, until Auguist 17 means. Note, I am now reccomending to all that people do not sleep with their phone close to their ear. The volume of the Alert system is really really, loud. LOL, I narrowily avoided having to change my sheets. Many thanks, James B From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Simon A Fogarty Sent: Monday, August 16, 2021 11:40 PM To: [email protected] Subject: RE: How do I find emergency alerts Yes under messages if it’s a text message, Or the notifications area depending on which phone you have, There is a different way to open the notifications From: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> > On Behalf Of [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> Sent: Tuesday, 17 August 2021 4:33 pm To: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> Subject: How do I find emergency alerts Hi all, I just received an emergency alert from my local police on my iPhone. I had Siri read the message to me several times. I can not understand enough of the words to understand what is being said. Is there a place where I can go on my iPhone to read the message a word or character at a time. Many thanks, James B -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/005501d79320%24e6e3bc00%24b4ab3400%24%40gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/005501d79320%24e6e3bc00%24b4ab3400%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> . -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/SY4PR01MB70266CAB850289DC51C84CE98AFE9%40SY4PR01MB7026.ausprd01.prod.outlook.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/SY4PR01MB70266CAB850289DC51C84CE98AFE9%40SY4PR01MB7026.ausprd01.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> . -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/000001d7932a%24cb57fe10%246207fa30%24%40gmail.com.
