hello Mark,

What is your hessatation to upgrade to iOS 14? I’ve been using it when the
first public beta was released. No major problems with it’s current version,
iOS 14.7.1. Of course, now, I’m beta testing the developer betas of iOS 15, and
reporting bugs I find. If you want to use Audible, it seems you will have to
update.