Thanks Dennis for including the bullet points. I forgot to do that. O well.
Dennis is right, the lag is hardly noticeable, and I think it is only with
certain apps that maybe demand more resources. I've only had this about four
days, but am quite satisfied.  I notice no lag in writing emails or notes.

The boom mic is quite small compared to some. Not a problem at all and you can
swing it straight up if you are not using it.
It only extends about 2 inches.  You just point it at the corner of your mouth,
otherwise, it thinks your voice is background noise.
I’m told by those I’ve talked to that it sounds just like I am talking over the
iPhone, quite clear.

Richard
"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." --
Jane Wagner

website:  www.turner42.com