I got a 3GS and this doesn't surprise me.  Constant use,  and any kind of
stream processing is surely that;  does drain steadily.

R!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig Werner" <coffeeb...@gmail.com>
To: "viphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 3:32 PM
Subject: TuneIn Pro and iPhone 3GS Battery Drain

Greetings to the list.

I am using TuneIn Pro on an iPhone 3GS with a 1.5-year-old battery.
VoiceOver is the only other app open.  If I listen via my home
wireless network to one radio station using TuneIn pro for about an
hour and navigate very little, my battery charge drops on average
about fifteen percent.  Does this drain seem excessive?  I know
everyone's mileage varies, but I'm looking for some general guidance
on battery life with this app.

Thank you for all help.

Craig