From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Rob Harris
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 5:52 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: TONIDO ADVICE AND QUESTIONS

Magic!  Thanks.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Thom" <thom3...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 3:13 PM

I had to figure out your answer, but here it is. After logging in with the
first account, go to the setting button in the lower right corner.
Then in the upper left corner there is a switch button. Click that and you
can log into the second account.

Here's the neat part.

Then go to the settings button again. Then switch. In the upper left hand
corner, there is a saved button.
Activating this will allow you to go from one account to another. You don't
even have to reenter your information.