Well, when Apple have fixed this issue it won't be ios 601 anymore will it?
Cheers
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of James Lockwood
Sent: 02 November 2012 22:33
To: iphone group
Subject: Calendar selection error has spread to the phone application in
6.01

In operating system 6.0 there is an error in the calendar in which voice
over will not indicate which calendar is selected. After updating to 6.01 I
find that sometimes groups of contacts will not indicate they are selected
in the phone app. I recommend not updating to 6.01 until Apple fixes this
issue. I want to emphasize that 6.01 has not fixed the calendar selection
error and it has spread at least on my phone to the phone application. Has
anyone else had a similar experience?