You have to write to accessibil...@apple.com<mailto:accessibil...@apple.com> to
complain, this is a bug and depending on your Bluetooth speaker it is more or
less pronounced, but if you leave Voiceover on the phone and send the audio
stream to a Bluetooth speaker you get these random volume fluctuations.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Star
Gazer
Sent: September 14, 2021 11:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: strange voiceover issue

               I’ve got the audio track going through a Bluetooth speaker and
the voiceover on my phone. Ive noticed that voiceover will start off very
quietly and then increase in volume. Id like this to stop. Adjusting the volume
with the side buttons lowers the sound of whatever Im listening to.
I’d like to keep voiceover at a quiet consistent volume. How do I do this?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/019401d7a997%246836d9e0%2438a48da0%24%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/019401d7a997%246836d9e0%2438a48da0%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.