Raul,

Thanks to you all; for the response. I've just posted some figures, I should
have done it to start with, good point, alex. If anybody felt they could
comment further, please do. The price of £380 is in pounds as I live in the UK.
Electronics appear to be much more expensive this side of the pond. <smile>

Andrew