I haven't updated yet. When I do, how do I get to the focused notifications?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 11:12 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: IOS15 Initial impressions

Personally I don't find there is much of a difference on my iPhone 11 in terms
of speed and responsiveness. I also haven't come across any serious issues.
I have only used SIRI a little since yesterday asking to call somebody and
dictating a few short messages, but so far it may just be a little better which
one would hope now that all SIRI requests are handled on device and not in the
cloud any more. I really hope SIRI saying "Working on that" or "Still working
on that" will not be an issue any more because lately that happened too often
for my liking. If I ask SIRI to call one of my contacts I want this to happen
now and not 10 seconds later.