I have reported before about the issue where my SE 2020 does not announce time or even names of callers when my phone is in the holster.

Well, this afternoon I decided to upgrade to 15.  Once that was done I was looking through the changes.  After i put the phone back in my holster I went into the other room.  My wife asked what time it was.  I reached for my phone and accidentally bumped one of the buttons.  My phone even though still in the holster spoke the time.  I tried it several times with the holster completely closed and it now announces the time every time I press one of the buttons.

I hate to say it but this 66 year old man is almost as excited as a kid again.  Silly I know. ;)

Dan Beaver

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)