Hi richard,
I guess afraid was not the proper word to use. I just recall that during the
first year or two when this feature was first available, a lot of blind people,
including me at the start, had decided that there was just no way was going to
work for us and so we would not even try. But I have found that it really does
work fine. That was all. I’m sure my eyes look close a lot. I’ve been told that
by sighted people, I’ve never had site etc. So I’m nothing special when it
comes to iContact or looking at the right place or any of that nonsense.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone