From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Donna
Casteen
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 9:47 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: new Seven Little Words

Janet,

If Direct Touch is not on when playing 7 Little Words the game will not work at
all. No, an iPhone Se 20 does not have screen recognition, which in this case
is a good thing, being having screen recognition on would make the game
unplayable. I can't recall- Did I send you a list of gestures used to play 7
Little words? If not, let me know & I'll send them to you. It may be best to
delete the game & redownload so that the proper settings are in place when you
open the app.

Donna

Hi Donna, would an SE20 have voice recognition on it as I can't find it
anywhere.  I did as you suggested and still can't get rid of direct touch but
there  you go.  Janet